- Digital and electronic tools must be used appropriately, safely, and ethically.
- Digital and electronic tools can be used for research or for writing tasks.
- Digital and electronic tools can be independently or with others.
Students are able to:
- Engage in safe and ethical behavior when using digital and electronic tools individually and collaboratively.
Students understand that:
- Safe behaviors, interactions that keep you out of harm's way, are necessary when using digital and electronic tools.
- Ethical behavior, interactions that align to one's moral code, are necessary when using digital and electronic tools.
- Digital tools
- Electronic tools