- How to engage in teacher-led reading experiences and collaborative discussions with peers to build background knowledge.
Students are able to:
- Build background knowledge by actively engaging in teacher-led reading experiences and collaborative discussions with peers.
Students understand that:
- They need to build background knowledge to be successful as they learn to read and read to learn.
- They need to actively engage in teacher-led reading experiences and discussions with peers to build their background knowledge.
- Actively engage
- Teacher-led reading experiences
- Collaborative discussions
- Background knowledge