- A sentence fragment is an incomplete sentence that is missing either its subject or its main verb.
- A run-on sentence occurs when multiple complete sentences are joined incorrectly without using a coordinating conjunction or appropriate punctuation.
- Recognize sentence fragments and run-on sentences.
- Correct sentence fragments and run-on sentences.
- Sentence fragments and run-on sentences should not be included in academic writing, and they must be corrected when the occur.
- Sentence fragments
- Run-on sentences