- Commas, apostrophes, and quotation marks are punctuation marks that are used in writing for specific purposes.
- Use commas, apostrophes, and quotation marks correctly in writing.
- Commas are a common punctuation mark used in writing for multiple reasons, such as to separate items in a series, before a coordinating conjunction in a compound sentence, or with direct quotations.
- Apostrophes are used to form possessive nouns and contractions.
- Quotation marks are used to show dialogue (speech) in text.
- Quotation marks