- Methods to use search tools, such as library databases and search engines.
- Research strategies, such as keyword search and boolean search.
- Strategies to locate credible, relevant, useful information that is accurate and reliable.
Students are able to:
- Use various search tools and research strategies to find credible, relevant, and useful information.
Students understand that:
- There are multiple strategies and tools to use when researching a topic.
- Search tools
- Research strategies
- Credible sources
- Relevant sources